Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
basic this is the type of PCIe 16x card i need
sample (not what i going to buy)

general info this one is PCIe 16x Version 2.1

details on this card
Product Features

Eye Definition Graphics - Play the latest games in true "Eye-Definition" with the AMD Radeon HD 6400 Series graphics

Experience enhanced application performance and incredible video quality online or with your favorite Blu-ray movie

Enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3 - Watch the hottest Blu-ray movies, online video and other HD content beyond 1080p

AMD HD3D Technology - Add a 3rd dimension to your games using AMD HD3D technology. Support for hundreds of games in full 3D

DirectX 11-capable architecture enabling ultra-realistic effects for the ultimate HD gaming experience with AMD HD3D technology.

11-capable architecture enabling ultra-realistic effects for the ultimate HD gaming experience with AMD HD3D technology.

Low power and low noise with GPU acceleration and enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3 features
========
ATI Radeon HD 6450 Key Features. DDR3 memory interface. PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface. "Eye-Definition" graphics. . AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration. AMD HD3D technology. AMD CrossFireX multi-GPU technology. Cutting-edge integrated display support. Integrated HD audio controller. AMD PowerPlay power management technology. AMD Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software

btw game wise i think it lag for high end game goes

in this case i can change (to two outlets) the bracket of it to suit the tower/ housing
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-04-2012 at 03:31 AM.