View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Quote:
Originally posted by zza1pqx
No one can be bothered stocking games for a dead format especially during a world wide recession.
If you're referring to the PC as a "dead format", then as Steve said:

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
ooooo

Back on topic though: I just bought Left 4 Dead, I like it a lot. When I first heard about it, I thought it would be a little bit different. The 4-player coop is certainly unique, I could understand not knowing if you like it or not after playing it. It's the truly good games, though, that polarize people who like it and those who don't

I must say Versus mode is great. Definitely worth getting the full version for that. It's very refreshing to be the infected every once in a while However there are a few negatives to the game. Firstly, I think the party system sucks balls. I hate it - It's too console-esque - I'd go for a standard server list any day. Plus not to mention when your "party" goes to find a game, half the time it finds a damn server to play off of in Belgium. No joke, happened yesterday. Pwning zombies with 200ms ping [ONE WAY] is a lot harder. And the limited selection of weapons kind of sucks, too. That's why I stopped playing FEAR - got tired of the same 5 guns. But overall I think L4D is an excellent game, way better than the **** everyone else has been churning out these days.