View Single Post
Old 01-02-2002, 09:24 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I am looking at your avatar there Vixen and may I ask that if indeed your arse does fall off, then can I have it?

Also Panther Panther Panther, I have always found that people with the laggiest connections beat me knifing everytime. basically, My PC says they must be somewhere they are not and so its very easy to strike too late with someone who is lagging.

The point was the arbitration. Of course there is an element of skill, I wouldn't dream of going one on one with you in a Close Quarters situation unless you had your back to me.
However, if I WAS to go one on one with you and beat you every single time with my satchels then something would be wrong.
YOU would find some other way to kick my arse because you are a quality player.
A LOT of people will just moan that I am playing with no skill, cos I am afraid of knifing.
OF COURSE I AM. I dont give a flying monkey if someone thinks I am not a rounded player because I dont knife enough. I get satisfaction from seeing an opponent fly through the air with the greatest of ease.
I do NOT get satisfaction from having to read people STOOPID MOANING messages across my screen when I kill them.
Regardless of the method in which I disposed of them, the ONLY reason they moan is because they are DEAD. And that is just sore losing and poor gamesmanship pure and simple.