View Single Post
Old 04-21-2002, 02:40 PM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

Sniping.. LOL

That's all I used to do in Df2

Best thing to remember is:

1. Use the terrain as cover while you move - stay off the darned hilltops! LOL

2. make sure you know your uniform color and try to find an area that closely matches the bulk of the color you're wearing.

3. Make sure you have something behind you to disguise your appearance - such as a tree or trees, bushes, or even a similarly colored area of ground that's the same as your uniform and that it's higher than you so you don't stand out.

4. When approaching a hilltop, stop before you get to the top and crawl the rest of the way up. You have to remember in DFLW that there's a glitch and you can be seen through the hill top for the last 10 or so meters before you get there. Instead of using a hilltop, try using the side of a hill much lower down.

5. Remember that they weapon you use will be heard by others and your position will be found quickly - except if you're using a PSG 1 - and that you should never take more than 2 shots from that location. Take your shot or 2 and then MOVE!!!

6. Bring Clays with you, it will help cover your rear in case the enemy sneaks up behind you. Don't leave your self in a position where they can easily lob a nade at you also.

That's just a FEW tips I'll give ya, I'm not going to post all of my secrets