View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:27 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

I think at this stage of the poll, one can conclude that it will be the story that will dictate the time of day that the mission will take place, traditionally the army strikes at dawn, but I know you know that so I will strike ......but you know that so you will strike ,.......again it's SPY VS SPY ...lol.
If I recall most special forces stuff, is ENHARCING INTEL, rescue hostage, arrest/kidnap target, steal intel, etc etc seen in the civil world as 'cheap' crimminal activity, so you as the mapper or DEFENDER, will or can expect special force activity, at any time YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM, Your guys shift change, a party, a storm, a distracted attack at your main base etc etc.

I like distractions says Dave61, I love 'em....players loose half their hit points, they loose their GPS, no waypoints (health at orange I think?) players forced to walk back 2km to health pack and waypoints resume, naturally you have a VERY ANNOYING wav distracting the player.
Another is the bird life in the jungle at night, but as soon as the first shot is fired it goes very very quiet....

Anyways I wanted input from NON mappers for this poll for those that do map...bit late now??