Thread: Demo Review
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
E.Valencia is offline E.Valencia

Quote:
Originally posted by G.I.JOE*MFA*
it sucks...the game is just like any other DF game from novalogic

and the players i was playing with/against...we were on the same team...

damn TKing mother Fers...i saw more murdering going on both sides in multiple servers than i saw my entire time playing DF

didnt get a real good chance to take a look a the map to play with the weapons

i did take a couple short rides in choppers and boats but they didnt last long cause a TKer was laying in wait

Dude first off (and the players i was playing with/against...we were on the same team...) doesnt make not the slightest sence, second if you dont like the df games THEN STOP PLAYING THEM! third (im not getting this game due to the community that will buy a game just to ruin it for the rest of us...) how are u gunna judge this game for the rest of us thats your OPPINION if u dont like the game TOUGH dont play it, forth (damn TKing mother Fers...i saw more murdering going on both sides in multiple servers than i saw my entire time playing DF) is not a prob with the game its a prob with the players! So iff you want to tell probs with the game go ahead but dont go off saying the game sux and all that crap about nova, half of that isnt nothing nova can change(tking) and remember bro its only a BETA theres alot of changes to b made before the game is out so dont get all upset and stuff before the game even comes out remember theres still beta and novalogic members working!