Thread: Demo Review
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 10:46 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
I like the black dots, i liked the ****ty graphics, at least the game kicked ass, i liked being able to have a clue where someone is when they are shooting at me. I like the freedom lw has with movement, I like unloading over a hill top onto the other teams base.. I like the fast and intence shootouts lw had, I love double loaded rocket launchers and the easy nades. You cant even switch weapons good in bhd or jops. I like the fast switch, not some pull it outa your arse and clean it first weapon switch. I hate how I can run into a tree with the chooper and bounce off of it. I hate the vehicals period.
I swear to god Panther is a mirror image of myself. I have DF2-BHD (i guess u can include the JO demo) and my favorite out of all of them is TFD even though LW was some ownage also. I love shooting at dots...long range gunning...hill running. That is the definition of Delta Force. In TFD I can pick off a 3x3 pixel on a dark hill 800m off. But in games like BHD and JO I can't hit someone standing in front of me because of all the recoil. Hell I was playing JO with Panther not long ago and I tried to shoot his ass when he was standing still and the next thing I knew I was looking at the sun. Luckily I killed him but dayum.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry