Thread: Demo Review
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 04:49 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I don't like a few parts of the game. Becides the normal glitches, for some reason outa no where my screen would get huge and it would look like i was looking at everything with a magnaifing glass. And it was not a weapon, or the binocs. Graphics are great, no choppyness.

The first time I spawned I got ran over, the second time a chopper blew me up.. and the 3rd time I got into the armory... and got blown up. I knew this game would be like this. Everyone flys the chopper.. boom boom boom die die die.. After dieing a few times and waiting the 10-30 second spawn timer... I finally made it to some place and killed a team mate.. I guess when you get close there tags dissapear.. to late.

The map is to big.. there is no real combat other then flying.. and that sucks for me. I hate waiting, I was a lw junkie.. i like running around jumping killing raping spawning to get right back in asap etc.. not stuck in one area with 10 choppers over me and then trying to run 10000 meters to finally find someone to shoot at and then have the super hidden sniper kill me..

I like the black dots, i liked the ****ty graphics, at least the game kicked ass, i liked being able to have a clue where someone is when they are shooting at me. I like the freedom lw has with movement, I like unloading over a hill top onto the other teams base.. I like the fast and intence shootouts lw had, I love double loaded rocket launchers and the easy nades. You cant even switch weapons good in bhd or jops. I like the fast switch, not some pull it outa your arse and clean it first weapon switch. I hate how I can run into a tree with the chooper and bounce off of it. I hate the vehicals period.

Why must they take something great and turn it into this ..

But there are prolly a small ammount of people that like the lw style like me..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq