View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 08:21 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I thought I had uploaded CS Cache Nuke - a program I wrote several years ago when clearing out BHD's cache folder seemed to fix an issue. Was updating my linkedin profile when it asked if I wanted to showcase anything. Thought why not my program.

I got a copy laying around here somewhere in my backups of backups of backups lol.

I was looking through the downloads here - I like the replacement lobby. I had thought about doing that 5 years ago. Cool that someone actually did it.

@City Ace - yes, NovaHQ has always been very active. They go way way back. BHD was a blast - it has ruined FPS gaming for me as I compare every game to BHD. I finally gave up on it though as I got tired of dealing with the "new gamers" who complained about every little thing that the old bhd players had learned to deal with.

I still have a copy installed though on the off hand chance one night I decide to pop in for a game