Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
make it easy for us

------------------------------------------

Team г
The truth will set you Free

NOV 14 P.M.

________UPDATE__________

Huge Demonstration Coming Soon!!!!

Stayed tuned for server times and names.

You have to see this live to get the FULL IMPACT
A few of the members of my squad have been doing all in their power to discredit me. On many forums they have leveled personal attacks on my character. However, I expected this to happen. With each shot below the belt, I grow stronger. Truth is, I know for a fact word of this is getting out. I got over 200 ICQs from people I had never spoken with, before.

Yes, no SS is perfect, yet, when I offer to do a live demonstration, 99 percent believe. I did not use this technique in matches, hell, check my scores...lol, if I did I sucked at it. However, Murlen and Hyp have used this technique over and over. The sad fact is, I am blowing the whistle and putting a stop to it.

Bottom line...we have the ability to DISAPPEAR and you will not see us until it is too late.

If you are one of the over 50 different squads we destryoed in battle, you will know exactly what I am talking about. I suppose, it is a rather difficult task to get a SS of a person that is not there, eh?

I will show as many of you as want to see. Do not fear your reputaion will be tarnished by knowing how we do this and other tricks. Bottom line: it is up to you NOT to use it.

Our deepest secrets are being peeled back, like the layers on an onion. The closer you get to our center, the more it stinks.

Again, stay tuned....for times and servers.

If you have a decent I-net connection, and want to host for these demos, drop me an ICQ at: 34 37 33 278 and say "I WANT TO HOST"

NOV 13 P.M.

________UPDATE__________

Tonight I went into several private servers with some Tourney and TOP squad CEO's.

I showed them several cheats my team has used. Most were shocked!

I hold no grudge against my team. This is clear b/c I have posted on only 2 forums.

One was a tourney for money. I am going to play no part in fraud. Thus, the team of TeamD3.Net and D3squad.com has been withdrawn for the tourney.

If a new team forms bearing the name D3, I will have no responsibilty.

Because I am tired of elaborating on pictures/SS I will be giving live demos this weekend of what mur and hyp showed me on modem tweaking.

You will be shocked!

I was asked by a good leader, rez of the s2 squad not to show these cheats; however, after careful thought, I am going to anyway. it is mostly b/c D3 is going to continue is some form, thus, I will expose the terrible secret that lives in BHD.

However, at this time, I think it is important to clear the names of memebers of D3 that had no knwolege of this. Most are newer members and had no HINT this was going on:

Boss AKA Frontrunner WOM/TAG

SF AKA SF *Ja

Snowman

Demon AKA demon ea

ZX AKA of the br clan

Outkast

Phesto

Rap

Red AKA Red Dragon....a great kid!!

All of these members were CLUELESS. It is not anything they could've known or stopped.

So, stay tuned for server info. This weekend, I hope you will all be able to join, i know demand will be high.

________UPDATE_________

NOV 13 AM

Yes, г was caught. The radical elements of the squad are still out there. Here is what you will be facing. 53 - 1 TDM Geeze. We are a joke! Had I known, this would've ended long ago.

Drop me an ICQ at 34 37 33 278

Less Drama...more pix...that is what the majority of you want.

Map Culture Clash

These are hyp turning off modem to drop on a building.

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

These are hyp teaching me to look thru building to call out positions of campers.

Map Culture Clash

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

These are hyp teaching me to hide in the U.N.

Map Culture Clash

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

hyp1 pix

That is all for now. To hyp, I thank you for returning my wedding pics. However, I will not follow our little agreement. Did you really think you could bully me into not posting this stuff. How sickening!

Thanx to all the boards for linking here: hits are going nutz!

To the squad of S2, all I can say is thanx to the unknown members that gave us access.

We had some good laughs. My guess is it was crYox. happy hunting.

Tonight stay tuned late for sooo much more....MURLEN LIVE!!!!

See you then!

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Last edited by G.I.JOE*MFA*; 11-15-2003 at 02:19 PM.