View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Oscarmike247 is offline Oscarmike247

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL RETARD View Post
Is this a weapons mod only or will you add new assets and existing assets from other mods? If so, please include the stackable skyscrapers from AW2 mod as well as the Battlefield 2 buildings from DFBandits mod. If it's only weapons I decline, if not I would like to have early access for beta testing, feedback and to make some maps for you.
Currently this will be a weapons only mod. I had thought about making some building of my own, but i dont have much experience with setting up collision boxes and such. Frankly i just wont have the time. But i may be open to letting other modders combine this mod with another... Maybe. I'm very picky about it. I don't want to come off as a jerk or anything, but im weary about others working with the mod. I want nothing but excellence for everything, gun sounds, graphics, handling... etc its the standard I've used thus far for myself. Theres a lot of content from other mods that i don't even consider and would never add to the game because i feel they cheapen the game. The idea is to improve the game and make it look and feel better. None of this poorly skinned buildings and jets that fly like helicopters stuff. The aim is to make JO a game that is more immersive and less of a mod that just throws a bunch of cheap looking models into the game that have no character.