View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 09:22 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareHacker View Post
As far as I understand, Oscarmike247 just want to improve the assets already available in the first place - not making JO, well, let me exaggerate, another Toys 'R Us
Am I right ?
Do you like Toys R Us Would you like to play with newer stuff with nova's stuff and had more of a good feel to it with out the jets and flying carpet and zombies I was only going for thing that are real in military use and keep the kid toys out bring the adult toys in!

Something that the military uses in battle that will fit in Joint Ops engine that will be a little more realistic. I just want to bring a new feel with the characters giving them new weapons that we have not seen any of the bot's carrie like a javelin kind of give them new uniforms like a new sniper Ghillie suit something that a lot of the community promise to do when modding and never had the time doing it.

And also making a big difference to everyday gameplay. I already like what he is doing so far making the game sound more realistic, and also making the gameplay very nice indeed. I don't want to play any Syfy parties I want to see if we can push something more realistic like something like squad, that I've already played and I love playing Squad!

I play Project Reality and love playing Project Reality. I also just bought call of Duty Modern Warfare and I freaking love it to death! But I still do love playing join operations typhoon Rising, and some of Black Hawk Down because they were the best games that I've played with my father and my three cousins and my uncle and a crew that called themselves dirty Dozen.

so that's why I love doing things to basically make a difference is that bad?

All so I am giving him the files to make them look more real I still don't get the setting on Super OED to make thing look really nice that's Y I asked you DareHacker for just a little help that's all!

Last edited by Stand; 11-16-2019 at 10:04 PM.