View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 09:36 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
DF-HQ Site Rules

DF-HQ Site rule:

"You are to follow these rules at all times, we push these rules hard to keep these forums clean and keep people coming back. Most of these rules do not have warnings and will result in banning. As we cannot watch over the forums 24/7, if you find someone breaking these rules you can always contact stevieb or panther and we will get it sorted asap.

Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once."

================= end

I guess everyone who flamed devilsclaws.net should as quoted above leave now..from Noob Nismo a first post
Junior Member who curses all they way up to Senior Members
DeDRAGE and katana*GFR* since they do not know the site rules. Coming from 2 top members and contrubutors to our community well what can I say.

Panther as Admin here I know you wrote the rules and they should be observed.

What's strange it's that all sites have site rules and respect of each other site rules make for a better community.

Devilsclaws.net and dfbhd.dk site rules are posted just like yours are and if senior members spoke like that I would ask them to leave...

Many sites I visit I have to sign up as a member and even at times sign up to access the forums--I don;t flame them on another site--if I want to access their forums or download area if that takes becoming a member then I do if not I don't.

In fact I have to be a member here to access certain area's so what is the difference whether I sign up to access your forums or to download somthing you have that I want.

Guys grow up this is getting so old aleady--you want to flame then flame about cheaters that are the ones destroying this game or go to the site your flaming about and let them know.

Another isssue I see in your site rules is the following
"If you are here to complain about cheaters and the likings, then go to another forum, we don't want to hear about it! We don't want threads about who you saw cheating. Suggestions on how to stop cheats are ok."

A site like DF-HQ with your membership and resources should be focusing on cheats to make our community better.

I love coming here and answer posts by people who have legitimate issues about the Master ADDON but answering to flames is well childish on the posters part.

Furthermore the Master ADDON V1.2 is alive and well at
http://www.dfbhd.dk

Panther you know I have the utmost respect for DF-HQ and your self so this is not personal, but as admin here you should be stepping in and stop flames against our site or any site that is providing a resource for all the fans of DF, instad of adding fuel to the fire.