Thread: My explanation
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Aseroth is offline Aseroth

Seriously tho m8, the school is just a learning institution, all them cliques and the popular groups dont mean didly squat once you leave (friends reunited is good for this - checking out all the miss perfects and mr cools - the losers).

Nowadays a bit of pot won't get you into any serious trouble. If any future employers ask you about it, just explain that you were young dumb and full of er stupidity and so long as you remain out of trouble once you leave school then there is no harm done.

It may seem a big deal to you now but believe me you will have to face far more sh1t than that in life. All these people that have been accusing you, forget about them they aren't worth it, you will meet far better and much more loyal friends in life. If I knew what I know now I would have stirred the sh1t up a bit more at school, just remember if you are going to play hard you must also work hard. Sitting on your ass all day thinking the world owes you a favour will get you nowhere (friends reunited.com).

Chill (naturally) and it will turn out all right in he end, so long as you know you did nohing wrong, then you will be alright.

"What man has created
Man can destroy
Bring to light,
That day of joy." -Entombed