View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 01:58 AM
wardogops is offline wardogops

Ok wait a minute now. What I dont understand is after I posted here I tried again to play JOTR and was able too...THEN I left the game to do some work I came back to play and I was punted along with a bunch of error"s Boy was I pissed off and tore a hole in Nova support..lol..Then I logged in again and I was able to play. No one has access to this puter. I dont use a fire wall or a antivirus or SP2. Cause they dont work there just made to make you feel safer and trust me there not. I am good on computers and I have been playing Nova's games ever since they been out way back in the first Delta Force I know and played with some of the best players around this small planet I am an LRS member for BullseyeLRS sqaud long ago with jazzyD/WidowMaker/Wog also known as Wrath Of God/HH alias HeadHunter/most of LOL boys like Esca/ I started the OS server with pepsi and DirtDober which still ramains in DF2. with over 45 members
I have the respect of many players in DF2 for our conduct of fair play I have banned more cheats in DF2 then I care to remember. Hey I love it But now Iv had it with this PB Bullchit
in JOTR. There going to hurt themselves if they dont get it working right. Oh and thanks for your reply bro.
WarDog: