Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

good lord that pic gives me the hibyjibies, it looks so much like the processing point of a detention center i have seen in one of my dreams.

and those guys look a awful lot like the das homeland security\heartland security goons with gasmasks on.

but i have had dreams that are becomeing real today.

in one i am standing in my old highschool looking out across the playground, it doesnt look like what i remembered from going there , it was all growed up and the door was hanging off the hinges.

in the hallway i could see the light coming in bouncing off the headlights from a car or truck, i was waiting for dark or something so i could move about safely, and i was talking to some1 and there was sleeping bags in the corner.

the school was in total ruin, with paint chipping and knee high grass in the football field.

i had this dream in 1992, i was still going to school here in 1992, they closed the school down 5 years back, i went by there the other day and it is looking a lot like my dream, i went inside because the doors have been pried open i was able to, the place has been gutted by lowlifes, the celing is hanging down where they stole the wiring, the grass has goten to almost knee high in the football field, it looks almost exactly like my dream i had.

funny thing is, the hallways are much to small for a regular car or truck, the only thing i can get in there is my samurai, if i take the center devider off the doorjam for the double doors, i can drive it into the hallways.

i have another dream also, it was sorta short being i was roused sudenly by my mom telling me to get off my lazy ass and get ready for school.

it was dark, very dark, i was in something like a big warehouse or gym, the windows had been painted over and other boarded up, i could tell it was a big room for there was enough light comeing in around the plywood and thru the thin layers of paint to see it was a big room.

there were other people there, cant remember their faces but i can remember that i was working on a PVS-7 system, replaceing something in the power unit, i was wering what i do now, cammo pants and a tanktop shirt, they was all faded and threads were sticking off the seams.

i dont look much older than i do now if really any older, there was a comotion outside and we was gearing up to investigate when i was woken up.

this1 hasnt even showed any sign of becomeing real, but the school being ruins, it is almost like i had the dream afterwards.

but if ya start havingdreams where ya are under seige chrispy, i would make excape plans annd start paying attention to my surounding very closely, it moght be nothing but then again it moght be ya subconcious telling ya to beware.