View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Chris
Quote:
I was gonna ask her out in Term 4 but one of my ''neutral female friends'' just said to do it now. So I did! (I knew it wasn't the right time as well, thinking of doing it in Secondary School.)
‘‘Neutral female friends'': you every think about asking her? Seem she would be a nice person too.

Look going to the movies or getting a nice ice-cream at a ice cream store would be good together.

It’s not like you asking a girl on a date to be yours for life. It means going out have a good time enjoy it with some one who do care. Other wise it be a waste of time.

Have to ask; has there been any other girl who likes you? And you had turn them down to going out to a movie or anything?

BB is right you should enjoy it when your so young go out play ball or enjoy the wild life around you. when you get about 15-16 then you can get real about a g/f. i think it better till you was 18yrs old or 21yrs heart breakless then when you see some one for what they are really like. in school it all show not real when a person age they chaing a lot.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-20-2006 at 01:52 PM.