View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
lmfao, I'll leave it at that, I don't want that one little 7 letter compound word tumblin' out, if you know what I mean.

93 kills, close enough to a hundred anyways. lol.

Now lets stick to the game now, lol. As for the weapons, I agree, there don't need to be many more, I just want it more realistic. I want it going back to DF2 with grass and a ghillie suit.

I was just thinking on thing I would really like to see, picking your own kit. Your own rifle, with whatever you want on it, scope, M203, or just the plain iron sights. Being able to pick out how much ammo you want and how many grenades, claymores, explosives devices you want. Of course with a set limit. I don't want to see an M249 gunner with 600 rounds of ammo carried on his own body, with 5 grenades, flashbangs, and smoke grenades, along with his night vision, on and!!!! that god forsaken M136 AT4. As a sniper, I have little use for a flashbang, I prefer the fragmentation grenade for getting out a jam quick, with plenty of pistol ammo to lay down some fire.

Also, the fragmentation grenade will make your ears hurt worse more than a flashbang will from a greater distance! Why do you have to take a direct hit with it for your ears to ring? Its common sense, hell a bullet passing close enough to your head can screw up your ears and eyesight. OOOOO!!!! don't forget the AT4! Having a rocket lauch off from the side of you head ain't too fun either!
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed