View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
I know about Carlos Hathcock's records, but now come on. I have never been in too many positions where you can put a scope on the M2 and start picking of people, except in the desert. If your in a jugle, its too damn thick, urban areas, too many damn buildings.

I like the smoke idea. Though calling in artillery, you can call in airstrikes in single player, but doing that in multiplayer you would think would be too easy in taking out the whole other team. Unless you do it like in BF1942 where you have to have to a person fly an aircraft and have to have some skill, or drive a tank or self propelled gun with some skill.

BHD has smoke, but its crap! You can throw 4 of em right in front of you and it don't provide the least bit on concealment for movements. I want to see an improvement on that. As a diversion it might be nice to have colored smoke, lol. Imagine that stoned gunner boy chargin' at ya when he sees all the pretty colors! ROFL!

The radio idea is pretty much what VON is. Though I think VON should have some improvements to it, I myself use roger wilco instead.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed