Thread: PS2 vs. X-box
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Alcide is offline Alcide

Send a message via ICQ to Alcide Send a message via AIM to Alcide Send a message via Yahoo to Alcide
I voted for ps2 for alot of reasons. Here they are:

PS2:
Great games, extra controllers are cheap, controller style is the best. Dont have to buy a stupid remote to play dvds. The graphics are good, but not the best. Has the sony name(one of my favorite companies) All in all ps2 is a 9 out of 10

Xbox: sweet graphics, bulky design, cheap looking controllers, you have to buy a remote, some of the games are good. Xbox live kicks ass until they started lieing. They are dragging people in the xbox live upgrades. Dude one nice point in having xbox live is the instant upgrades, No need to have to go out and buy it. Thats retarded man, No need for this type of crap at all. But thats the typical American company for ya. Anyways I give it a 8 out of ten simply because you have to buy the upgrades instead of a simple download like they already do for xboxlive. If you can download a bug fix, pretty sure you can download a extra dash board feature. It even said so when xbox live came out "Instant upgrades!"

PS2 Wins my vote simply because its simple and great at the same time