Thread: [DFBHD] Any knew Delta force games
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayansp View Post
Why the hell wont any of my maps get uploaded . Any way. i want to know if any new delta force games are underway, it is dieing out so i think the best thing Novalogic should do is improve all graphics and game play and a whole new story line. any idea if they are just please let me know.

big clue we don't have anything to do with novaworld.com or novalogic inc games at all

were a fan site for their games only!

you have to go ask them link: https://www.novaworld2.com/index.php.../members_only/

tip make a account there and enter your information as will game key-code with them! as you sign-up there

lower case type keycode when you fill out the forum there to join them

then post in their forum you id's and ask them what you like to know!
=====================
as for the map not uploading here! my guess you need to log-in on main page, basic there two log-in in the forum here and main front page here as will!
=====================
think they are really are cheap no tech-support at all or call in to them 800 or 888 numbers no longer answers, that's part is dead as will in their forum there too!
=============
many fans site have made mod's for the game with a new twisted story line some even made sifi mod for some of Delta force game's very game by game by title that came out.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-28-2014 at 06:11 AM.