View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 10:57 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
ooo, well if i get a big enough paycheck this month i mite have to invest in a copy :P
u should. A lot of old df players that i know have starting playing with me on my server.

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
dont bother paying for the offical server monthly, unless u intend to stick with the game for ages.. they slow the exp down to a pathetic amount which keeps people playing longer, which is more money in their pockets..

simply buy the game, dont go to the offical ones, go to private ones, they offer better exp/items ect..

http://www.ninja-magic.com/
If you are talking about how fast you can lvl in a time, WoW is acually one of the faster mmorpg lvling game. Compaired to GW or something like that. It doesnt take long at all to hit lvl 60. My first character in the game, i lvled him to 60 in about 20 days. Which is a long time. The second character i lvled(and i knew where everything was and knew what to do) that character in about 8 days. The items and xp in the wow servers and the private servers are the exact same. The only difference is, in a private server, you can get a GM to make you lvl 60 or more and give you your mount, weapons and all your items right away which takes away from the fun of the game of acually going to out and finding your items. And plus, no pvp in private servers. Ive made a private server before, got all the items i wanted, got my guy to lvl 225 and i got bored with it in about an hour. So, if you are gonna buy the game, i would suggest you buy atleast a 3 month game card or something and play.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser