View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Spinney is offline Spinney

So, it's not a case of how big your wac is but what you do with it? There must be a mistake there somewhere but I'm buggered if I can find it. However, the fact something at the bottom of the list works when placed at the top seems to prove that something somewhere in the middle is not right. I prefer to use events and only use the wac for things like ammo2trgt and wave. I sometimes use variables to trigger things but I've messed things up with them a couple of times and what I tend to do is kill an indestructible ammo crate to set something off. Mind you, this is a BHD mission and the wacs differ a tad. MERMITE would be ssnface 1504 face_happy with BHD as you can use that in the wacs. Anyway, here's another conundrum; I once did a map using the BFM mod (Return to Black Mesa) and was able to teleport a SND marker. It was a modded SND marker, however, but the effect was to allow me to run a wave file at the same time as the SND (an alarm). I'm trying to do something similar and the SND markers will not teleport. I tried hidessn and unhide but no luck. What I want to do is begin a noisy rocket kind of sound while simultaneously run an alarm. Any ideas?