View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 02:03 AM
Spinney is offline Spinney

Is there a WAC size limit?

I posted this in the BHDTS forum on DFBarracks first but there hasn't been much response and, as this applies to DFX and JO, too, I thought I'd ask here.Is there a size limit for WAC files?

Just wondering if there is a size limit for wacs because I've noticed that when I try and post a biggie I always end up with quite a few not triggering. My latest map (Operation Starbright: Team Sabre) has a well enough scripted WAC but at first only three quarters of the waves would trigger. I reversed the sequence of triggers in the WAC and then they all triggered except for the first three wave triggers. I then placed the first three back at the beginning of the WAC but the ones that are due to trigger after them started not working. I then placed them at the beginning and they started again but the following wave triggers ...... Anyway, you get the idea. This has happened on BHD, DFX 1 and 2. JO etc. Is there a way to stop this? I've looked in the stock maps for BHD and the wacs are all quite small. Is that because of a size limit? Any help on this would really be appreciated.