View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:38 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno56 View Post
Peregrine Falcon,

Attempted elevated tunnel system. I found that I could only teleport into the tunnel system by "walking" and not the standard running.

Fixed that by placing the tunnel system at ground level, as per your suggestion, and it worked fine.

The tunnel system has a blink group of 1 and was therefore invisible at the start of the game. Placed an object to walk towards and the area trigger and teleport worked as coded.

The map is a simple maze (at the moment) with one objective then exfil. I am planning teleports throughout the maze (in tunnel sections that lead to dead-ends). I think this may lead to a frustrating map. So I will limit the number of teleporters.

I think all objects are stock DF:TFD. Please remember I am not a very good mapper and would appreciate any criticism or help.
Both mis and bms (zipped) will be attached. (I hope)
Regards
J
------------------------------------------------------------
You gotta see it as a movie and you the DIRECTOR, we the long suffering audience...lol

Rule

1:/ ENSURE ALL ITEMS OTHER THAN START PLAYER ARE NOT BLUE....easy?

2:/ If 90 -100% of the map is in a tunnel, the tunnel can be ANYWHERE, so movie ALL items to 100 feet and the tunnel it self, set day to 02.00 in the morn.

3:/ Build ya map as you intended, just teleport player in and out, possible to teleport reds about, not into respawn myself

4:/ Encourage thinking "OUTSIDE THE BOX"

"M"