View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
wardogops is offline wardogops

This is what i get

you have been kicked via Punbuster (for 0 minutes... This PB server Requires (A1343 c1.154)- Error loading pbcl (GDC041).
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::
Other names are StonedSniper WarDogOPS PuPy. I mostly snipe cause am no good at R&G. But to tell you the truth
JOTR sucks big time for snipers lol. But I love the action
in the game play. I was in a server today no problems then all of the sudden it happend again so i caught it with a screen shot but the SS was to big for this web site. As far as Viruses
& SP2 I dont surf the web except for the news and maybe a game to download here & there like Call Of Duty I got today and found it rather nice. The other problem I have is the Nova servers's..They come in at a bad Ping 200 plus on Orange Bowl. And some like under 50. I use comcast cable
should be good on that I can get files at download.com & over 500kps. Nova however on there down load page comes in & under 200kb. I want to thankyou again for your help
I will try. Iwill do some more research on this issue. But it's strange that I can play on PB servers and Non PB And then all the sudden I get that error thing...LMAO

Last edited by wardogops; 04-11-2005 at 11:11 PM.