View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
yea it suck big time
so get them cheats tools (trainers) you may think hey i like to see what it is, even offline bad new's if you try it the item will instill it bugs and if some items get seen by PB software that are in there be ready to be banned asap even if you don't use it online at all and try it out 1x.

by the way if i understand this if you cheated in DFLW sample and a item Punkbuster see a item in your system HHD and play Jops in there you may get banned asap. best get a tech to look over your system go to a tech-support site and have them help you to look it over some are free. Don't be a fool if you cheat at all don't buy the game you waste your money and get banned really fast for good. they look for a file type that has to do with cheat items if they see it your out of luck.

PB is a service who are paid by Nova to monitor their servers and handle them, like a car dealer sale you buy a car you have to have Car.ins on it. you have trouble with them contact's PB and not nova about you being banned from their servers.

They are a free service they be more then happy to help all and do a checkup on your system you get the tools and post a log file of it into their forum they look over it if they see a virus,spyware,ad-ware they will tell you asap with in 48hrs. you will some tools they tell everything you need to do. like here they only ask if you can send some money their way to support them. their no cost for them to help you they do it anyway.

BADDOG
they are cheaters addict who get a cheap feel on others and some time make rank faster to fake others into believing they are a great player.

will i do know i am 100% clean no cheat been in my system or been use at all after i upgraded it all i stay away from them totally. i did some time all go got them zip file to see if they did have virus to them and did not even taken out the trainers at all, antivrus lost it mind you get a trojan horse from this zip-file and one was a R&R file type (winRAR). so don't think iyou not get them at all you will stay away from trainers (cheat tools) totally
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-01-2004 at 04:45 AM.