Thread: Kerry vs Bush
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 08:59 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

BB Mike Iv'e been doing a little cheaking on Australia's crime and here is what I've learned. Your government , in July, has now baned swords saying too many people are being hacked to death. Your country has had your worst serial killing with 10 people tortured to death. That thousands of Chinese made handguns are being flyed illegaly into Australia and sold on the streets. But the one that realy got me your government has authorized your army the right to shoot Australia citizens. 57 million people can't be wrong, gun control leads to genocide.and ZZA THE MISCONCEPTION goes both ways. I'm not in any danger living here in the USA. I live in Arizona which has very few gun laws and out of respect or fear our crime rate is low. California now that is a different story, most guns are baned, the ones that arn't are registered 1]with the state 2]with the county 3]with the city the resolts being L. A. is now the murder capital of America. In Fresno the police stand guard on street with M-5 machine guns. And some streets they stay away from because they are out gunned You can take a map of America and color high crime rate areas blue then all the places with gun laws yellow .What you get is a green map.

Last edited by KU43; 08-21-2004 at 09:26 PM.