Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:54 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

I was watching one of these so called educational programs about who was to blame for not finding an alternative fuel. It was believable until they started talking about hydrogen being useless as a fuel. Hydrogen has an octane rating of near 200. It can be made while you drive from water and the 12 volts charging system in the car. There is a load of information on the net about it. I made a hydrogen cell for my truck and it over doubled the mileage.

As long as there is another billion barrels of oil to be sold we will have gas. If it was about cleaning up pollution and it was a real problem we would be using electric cars along time ago. Remember California, when those electric cars started cutting into the oil profit with the help of government they had everyone of those cars crushed.

In the 60's across America every city had a grey cloud over it. Not only did your lungs and eyes burn but your skin. We had acid rain that ate the paint off cars. Half of our lakes and rivers were unfit to enter or fish. If Mother Earth were going to produce global anything she would have done it then. Global Warming is, was, and will be a fraud. If the UN enacts it's Global Warming treaty were done. No profit will be made in any industry, loss of jobs, higher prices. Just as the owners of the UN planned it.

Research?! What if I see it getting colder for the last 4 years I should take the word of some shady scientist who would sell his mother for a government grant There are over 200 weather monitors located in all oceans on Earth. They start at the surface and go to the bottom then back up. All along the way they take readings. Once back on top they relay the information to a satellite. Those monitors say the Earth is cooling. But that wouldn't fit into the tyrants and bankers plan so they disregard it. As they do all that shows them wrong. They use some seamen tossing a bucket into the water, pulling it up, then sticking a thermometer in it. Tha Bible talks about a false god. Could that god be mother earth. Ted Turner who dnates billions to the UN thinks so. He also feels 1/3 of the earth's population should be killed off to save his god.

Last edited by KU43; 10-14-2010 at 08:12 AM.