Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

holy ****.

dumbasses. all of you.

for the sake of humanity, stop watching fox news.

KU43 you always have the best responses. Just so true and plain right. see that was a lie .. pretty much like everything said in this thread so far

and to the thread starter. how the **** do you not see how you contradicted yourself? do you fail to realize how places are getting colder is a bad thing too?

none of you have obviously done any REAL researching. so let me just throw a few facts out there. co2 levels in the atmosphere are as high as they have EVER been. EVER. except that of the formation of this ****hole planet. it can be measured using very sophisticated methods involving geology. look it up. i'm not going to explain it. There is no more north pole, it pretty much has melted, and the russians will start drilling there soon. polar bears can be considered extinct ... accept for the ones in captivity.

it is sad how no one gives a flying **** about their own planet. the north pacific is filled with plastic. now in east Europe they have that sludge spill .. an environmental disaster that will devastating the land maybe worse than chernobyl did. the land is tainted with heavy metals and PCBs. lets not forget about the BIGGEST OIL SPILL IN HISTORY in the gulf of mexico.

everything is still going fine though.. dont worry. drill baby drill.

i ****ing hate rednecks

Last edited by VooDoo-; 10-14-2010 at 09:47 PM.