View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 12:27 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

you can get drunk and laid for the same price...actually cheaper..I just spent $30 at the bar and the lay was only 5$..(Long Island Ice Tea) ..go cuddle with your harddrive:P ...

I have a Dell..(looks over shoulder) ..who can build me something better for less than a grand?...my friend likes AMD..I have no idea..I just don't want to end up like FPS Doug...(smashing it in the garage in a fit of disco fury)..

I am happy with my Dell(looks over other shoulder) and can play a ton of games effortlessly..but I am not sure I want to upgrade with them(Dell) after hearing you guys brag....

Most of my problem is connection...I own the fastest available con here..which is ADSL 3.0 MB..but my best test speed so far has only been 1.3Mb...no cable server here in this BORING A$$ TOWN...

current: 8300 Dimension
Pent4 2.8
512Mb DDR @400 800FBS
128ATI Radeon (2)
Audigy2 Sound card
16DVD with a 48CD+DVDRW

I added a 22 inch ViewSonic monitor SRT
and a 5.1 surround
Logitec optical mouse (5 button)

so whats next? and how fast is fast enouh..what would you build a (love to be serious gamer) and wanna be photographer for an upgrade ?
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.