View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 10:56 AM
FUÑÑY (*¿*) is offline FUÑÑY (*¿*)

Send a message via AIM to FUÑÑY (*¿*)
eek LOOK WHO"S IN DA HOUSE

Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanted to let everone know that there is a new FACE in town. Actually I've been around the DFLW seen for some time now but, since I opened my feeble attempt at a website up, I'd thought I would let people know about.

You see, I have a split personality (many actually). You know all of those lil smilies??? Well I'm all of them wrapped up together just a little too tightly. Anywho, check me out www.geocities.com/funny_face_dflw and leave me a joke, a pic, something interesting, or whatever.

I NEED a sig if anyone has some spare time on their hands. I hope they don't cost anything cuz if they do...well one of my personalities can pay you(if I can find'm).

description : normal to slightly larger size
black on the ends fading to a metallic blue as it blends towards the middle
the middle should be split into a V shape as it's being sliced down the center by a silver blade or sword
the V shaped should have a blood red background with FF (the left one backwards) also in a block V shape in Chrome or Silver
on the left side a picture of a jester(fading of course) holding a scepter with a jesters hat on
on the right side a gladiator's helmet with a dagger/sword in his hand (fading out as it goes towards the middle of course)
At the bottom www.geocities.com/funny_face_dflw and
FUÑÑY (*¿*) should be somewhere on it maybe faded across the top

Anyone out there who can do this will get my esteemed honor

THX,
FUÑÑY (*¿*)