View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 11:09 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
hey be careful of what hill you go to because you do not always want to go to a hill top. If there are other snipers out there, that is the first places they will look. When you hide, I always go behind my base and overlook the enemy base to see if i can get a quick kill. After about 1 min or so, i move. When u run, DO NOT RUN IN A STRAIGHT LINE. always strafe back and forth. WHen you are running to your spot, stay low and behind the hills. Throught the game do not stay in one spot for more that 10min or so. If you get a kill in that 10min period, I would scope out another spot. When i snipe, I wait to get 2 kills in a 10min period b4 i move. When it comes to your clothing, if your sniping in a dark map, I use the LARV suit. In a sorta deserty area i use ghili but in a straight grassy area, i use no ghili suit or a ghili suit. It all depens where you will be. Well i hope this helps you out man. IF you need anything else, my msn is: halflife18241@hotmail.com
Ive got icq but i barely use it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser