Thread: Trilogy
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 04:01 PM
spy is offline spy

well......... I guess u gotta point Sorry for the flaming but some of these guys flame all the time and they never get a warning........so u guys should keep a closer look on some of these replies that go on this forum...just a suggestion......I have never started flaming for no reason until now and it was only cuz he started flaming me first ,so take a look back and you will see that. But I wont start a flame again but if someone flames me u can damn well be sure I'm flaming back. Unless u guys get to them first.

None of this wouldve happened if someone wouldnt had started talking **** first. I'll try to keep it to myself from now on. But I just gave an opinion and all this came from that one opinion and the guy I gave the opinion too didnt even say anything.........now who started the flaming again.....just a mental note for ya.

Anyways this is my last post for a while cuz I shouldnt have to go through this just to post an opinion.....Like I said the flaming I started was uncalled for and I apoligize but I will not apoligize for defending myself from other flamers.

That is all