View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 06:52 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
I know what you mean , but dont forget Iraq is a islamitic country. In the islamitic culture democracy's are not a well spread common like in the western countrys ( USA Europe ).
It will take long time before they will get it right.

And no i am against the Marshall Law, utmost all governments say that they wishes to help build Iraq up to the oil state it was in the 70's and 80's ( In those times they had so much money that they even could not make it up. )
But when S. Hussein thought he could go into Iran and steal a oil rich territorry there the misery begun. Long lasting trench war. Which soon started to exhaust the money that they had.

I dont think that a Marshall Law will do any good there. What the problem is now they have there temporary governement that has to figure out how a democracy works. Whilst they have never had something like it.

I wish my english was better so i could type my story a bit better, i miss a few facts that are important for my story that i just typed down.

ps Im not making stuff up here, i just had my lessons for Iraq. Im getting shipped there upcoming March. If the Dutch Government gives us permission to go.

Nice fact: Normal spiders run away when you approach them. The Camel Spider , about the size of a adults hand , doesnt run away he stands up on 2 legs and begins to jump towards you. LOL we can play baseball with him.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here