Thread: Cheat or Not?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Supertex is offline Supertex

Send a message via AIM to Supertex
Quote:
Originally posted by ZePPo*EBOW*
I think you would need more than that. Let's say VlaD has it and is using it in a stat server with 2 Mongoose players and one New11290589345 guy. Now those three fellas have no idea where to get it from whereas you and squad's would.
If, in that circumstance, Vlad is not on a voice comms prog of some sort, with his team, then how does the mod really benefit him or his team? Team chat is waaay to slow to be of any use. By the time you type it in, the coordinates of the target have changed. And what are the chances of 4 strangers (to each other) being on the same voice chat?

Quote:
Granted this thing may be an improvement over the current compass (cuz frankly I can't use it cuz it sucks so bad) but my point is that it would give an unfair advantage over players that don't have it or don't have access to it. So using that line of thinking it would be cheating in my eyes. Not like a trainer, but just because it wasn't packaged in the game and provides me with an advantage over other players.
Cause not everyone has it huh? Then why not tell everyone to get it? You seem to like the idea as much as we do...so lets move on it. Make it a point to distribute it, so it IS available to everyone.

Last edited by Supertex; 09-25-2003 at 08:02 PM.