View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Awac835 is offline Awac835

Something is missing in DFBHD

I would like to see BHD with a bit more tactic to it, and a bit slower game play, right now its just run and gun, if you don't snipe.
Why not make it so that you aim gets worse when your running and better when your laying prone, and make it so you can't zoom with the CAR15 and M16 when your moving,

Im thinking something like Americas Army but just with the BHD engine, it would really help the game i think, becuase now its just to fast.
And why don't some servers host attack and defend maps, instead of the TDM that is just getting boring becouse you don't need the least bit of tactics to be number one, just pick a M60 and shot while you run around corners.

And why do everybody have such a deep fear of tracers, so many whine about all the snipers but no body turns on tracers which would really remove all those hill top snipers.
Tracers don't hurt anyone else, the gunner can still run around sprying like he could be for and the CQB people shouldn't suffer from it either, and no your not a noob just becouse you play with tracers on, i hate those maps where your getting completly owned by snipers if you enter halfway into the game, and i often play a sniper myself and often thinks its a bit to easy at times, tracers would change this so why the hell not turn the damn things on.

Flame away about the M60 and the corner shoting and about being number one easy. OK its not that easy but when i try and pick up a M60 or SAW and run around like i see alot of the other gunners do i just feel so stupid becuse they have the trigger pulled 50% of the time.

DF BHD is just to arcade like, and like all arcade things its gets boring in the long run, the reson why, it offers nothing new, just run and gun.