View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 10:01 PM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
well i redid it again just the way it is in the helotut,and it still just sits there running,but if i change the helo attrib to following a wP list it will take off ,but just fly around in a circle ,but i can go to the helotut map and get right on the helo and it takes off,although on the second trip it will take off without me in it,it still takes off ,slows down ,goes thru the WP and lands ,and repeats,,could there be some file in my game thats screwed up ,or in the Med version H, (it should be the newest unlocked version),,i dont understand ,but no matter what i try it wont work the same as it does for everyone else,im completely baffled!!!!!!! i have also noticed that the "save and export" dosnt work anymore ,i now have to save and then export,like how it was in LW and TFD to save what i have done,but i reinstalled the med when it first did this ,but it didnt change anything ,,thats all i can think of that would cause these probs,but that is where im stuck at right now, im still trying to find some event that will work,but so far if i fix one thing , i find another problem is created in some form or another!(if it does one thing right ,then the other events wont work right) HELP!!!!!!!!!!
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable