View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 10:07 AM
BMB is offline BMB

Sad

Still another test gone bad when i hosted a dedicated server hosting TDM , I played until it was time to call it a night and when i left the server it was pretty much full with players.Now i did edit the file thats in the game directory thats called
dfv.cfg with notepad people were saying that you can edit the file with in that folder that controls the ping that may punt people when their pings are to high. But thats the only thing that i recently changed last when testing , I'm going to try and host TKOTH to see if theres any problems with that .I'm thinking that there might be something wrong with one of the maps and when it rotates thats when i get this "SYSDUMP".Now i did already have my screen saver off and thanks for the suggestion but it wasn't that at all , I'm hoping that theres someone else that may have this problem thats already solved it ???? that they can post their solution to my problem

Is there anyone out there thats hosting a full time dedicated server thats had no problems ???

Thats the end result of what i want to obtain is to be able to host a 24/7 dedicated server