View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:38 PM
lorentedford is offline lorentedford

Hello everyone I am very new here..

Greetings Everyone I am very new here.. I know i probably should have registered here long time ago since i have frequented this site many times..

I am a BHD player and have been very busy with my own frustrations hi hi..

I run and manage several Linux servers and just recently decided to host my own bhd server just for testing purposes.. I know its a bit late in the game and the game is about dead but I really wanted to understand why this game had so much lag issue and low fps issues..

So far i have come up with an idea which i am not sure if i am correct or not.. But it seems that its based around how many objects are placed in a small area.. I did notice an improvement being in a data center environment one was less over all lag between the players however I truely don't think the average ms info is actually correct in game.. I was runing some MTR reports between me and the server and found that in most cases that info was off quite abit..

I figured i would join here and have some fun maybe toy around with making maps or some thing hard to say what i might do..

73's
Loren