View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

When I mentioned Waypoint pausing I may have been a bit misleading... sry

I don't use it from the waypoints themselves I set it from the event editor

In the event editor look to the top right and you'll see you can set a delay on the event itself, also you can reset the event.

If you have a look in the map I uploaded you will see that's the way I've delayed the Chinook at waypoint 3

Make a waypoint to follow then a separate waypoint to pause at then another to land and redirect to another set of main waypoints using the reset flags (waypoints visited) command to make it go around again.

It's a bit fiddly sometimes but as you see in the demo map it works fine, just follow the example set there and you should be able to tailor it to your needs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to ask you something please.

In the converted map I'm working on now "many thanks to you " I'm still having the same issue I had in the NILE. Will a neutral base take-over work?

I really can't reliably test it yet. Especially when hosting it from my PC. (other issues involved there)

I want a neutral base smack in the middle of the map, otherwise I'd have to have a blue and red there and it just doesn't really seem suitable...

I value your abilities and I'm glad I helped you up to this point because it led to revealing answers to questions I'd decided to forget about but now I want to revive and publish these old maps for JO, so a bit of your advice on this would really be appreciated.

Last edited by Guest001; 06-16-2014 at 01:09 PM.