View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM
--BulletMagnet-- is offline --BulletMagnet--
DF2 Forever

Send a message via MSN to --BulletMagnet--
Hey, I'd be glad to grab a screenshot for ya as soon as I get home. I can tell you right now, though, that the only remaining devices left with the yellow exclamation point are "PCI Simple Communications Controller" and "SM Bus." I think there's an audio one too, but like I said, I can work that out later.

The chipset drivers took care of most major problems and got rid of most of the unrecognized devices, but those two still remain. Could they be the source of my downfall? I believe I tried finding and installing at least one of their drivers from the PCI Database to no avail, but I can always search for more versions.

I don't see any network adapters listed at all besides the 1394 thing (which was recognized immediately after installing XP). Internet Explorer's diagnostics test tells me they can't find any wired or wireless (I only have wired) network cards/adapters. Everything is plugged in correctly and the ethernet is breathing well back there with a cute little green light. It's just scared to unleash itself.