Thread: Panther (?)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 03:47 AM
Double is offline Double

Send a message via ICQ to Double
Well first off id like to thank yall for your support, and as you now can see he has changed the layout etc, My biggest problem that i had was the Identity of There Squad With Mine, i mean he basically made a copy of Triple Threat, stole some of our graphics, made the site totally indentical, from what was wrote, to what was displayed. Honestly i could care less for the scripts/codes etc, I mean i dont know how to script my own so i like many others go to scripting places where the offer such things.

I basically put the No-right Click script on there, to keep those Site "Newbies", from easily right clicking and saving whatever graphic i might have present on our site, as most and more intermediate people know, you can easily go to view source from the top of the page, find the link to the main pic itself, and there ya go its yours for the taking.

Though the guy has apoligized, after many arguements of whats mine and what he beleived to be his. It has been resolved though. For now hopefully :P

Anyways thanks for the support all
-Double