View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:27 PM
XenoMorpH is offline XenoMorpH

Quote:
Originally posted by Xx_jet_xX
you dont know much about game developing do you? crytek started on crysis soon after farcry was released and there was a huge number of years between releases. average time for development is 2-3 years and 6 monthes beta/bug fixes. Nova droped The Unit around 2 years ago when it was beta testable and started on this game. so that puts them within average development times.
Why would I have to know much about game development I am a consumer, not a developer!...all I'm trying to say is that they announce a game early this year without any other info other than a stupid splashscreen!! All it tells that it's "comming soon"!! And now some cheap gamedistributer is leaking some information about a game with only "decent images.
They take damn 4 years to create this, and it's not even high end if u look at those ss. I'm not quite impressed yet untill they release official information.

I know game development takes time, and as for Crysis..that game stinks bigtime....It had the full attention of the media, but when it came out, it"was a piece of crap! If they started creating it after Farcry was released, then they did a terrible job!

[AMD Phenom 9850][2Gig 1066MHz DDR2 @1100MHz][ATI Radeon 4870X2][19" IIYAMA Prolite E480S Flatpanel]