View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
main news item is stating you planing on having a event ahead of time and like to have all come to it, not after the fact you already did it.

Breaking news we going to have a memorial service in (Game & Server name) for DR Evil on set date and time. did this happen was it posted here? for all to read?

have a link for all get the mod and map for this event as will would be a great ID and a plus for all to remember him by to as will.

next year if you all going to have this event again and posted date and time for all to come to it, yes it would be on the main news! ahead of time. not after that fact you all did it. thats my point

personnel: i have to ask did any of you all send his wife any flower to her? she love him too and was his life long partner. he was marry to her and she was next to him good days and bad days. i would think Dr Evil would love it!! if you love him so much you would have sent her some flowers. its the right thing to do!!

leaving her out totally and not showing any good heart feeling is in bad taste to me, try to think of her next time! even if she don't play the game she love him very much too beside she was there next time him with all the love to keep him going, don't leave her out of it. i know she don't play the game but you should still ask her any how, its call good manners not blowing her off do to she don't play the game. don't think DR Evil care much for that ether.

send her a INTERNET post card, flowers, mail a litter to her to remind her of the love all felt for him. even ask her anyway to come to the event if she don't show its ok, at lease you all ask her to come. she love him too more then you can ever know.

some of you'll had his home telephone number and i bet some of you all so known he's home address too. send some love her way as will. she love him more then any of you all, 20yrs down the road of life she be still thinking of him too.

not going to say anymore on this, all should share thier love with all in this. not one sided
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-13-2008 at 11:52 AM.