View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
So, it's ok for MS to steal GUI for other companies, Windows Vista point and case, and not for others to compete in browser world?
Yes .. well no I actually don't think that. I don't think is any company that hasn’t stolen ideas from another company. Apples no angel here either.

The only reason I don't like Apple is because of the 'Apple Cult' followers that worship Jobs likes he’s some king of god. Windows has been doing what Apple has wanted to do for a long time.. Watch one of Job's keynotes or speeches, all he does is bash Microsoft and Vista. The simplest features that have been in Windows or Linux for years get the biggest "ooooooo ahhhhhh" in the world because they get a pretty new "MacOS" GUI. The misleading marketing on the "PC vs Mac" commercials make me dislike Apple even more.. What can a Mac do that I can't do on a PC? Absolutely nothing. In one of the commercials they put Vista on the spotlight and said it was to complicated because people would have to "Perform surgery" (upgrade) there PC's with a new graphics card and memory.. What do they do with a Mac? Wait, you can't upgrade a Mac, you throw it away.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq