View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:46 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

"ok, comeing from a site that is trying to tell you global warming is happening, all of these sites ya got here are telling people that it is happening and most are sponsored by thoes who want every1 to think it is happening, so is that what you really belive or is that what they want you to belive?"

Seriously, all sites take one side. It's imposible to not take a side so I don't see your point.

"i can too come up with a bunch of tables and diagrams and say it is this and people somewhere will belive it, just because ya seen it in a table or diagram doesnt mean that it is infact true. i dont work on the seeing is beliveing rule. i recearch things and decide for myself instead of relying on some1 who thinks this is how it is supposed to work, from what i have seen most of this is impossable."

We both do, I don't read something and automaticly form my opinion around it, I have myself looked at sources from all sides and formed my own opinion as you have.

"and i wasnt talking about the ground level ozone, i was talking about the uperlevel ozone that is the filter."

Never implied you ware, I'm also talking about the ozone layer in the upper atmosphere.

"and ya say they got tools to check this with, if they cant recreate this process in a lab, and no1 really has ben able to test these processes then how can they tell if what they are looking at isnt the way it is supposed to work?"

Eh, what? Can you recrate gold? No. How do you know it's gold and not something else? Same logic.

You use statistics. And I'm not sure of what you're refering to as "recreate this process". What process are you refering to?

" i wouldnt trust government sites that are making millions from the global warming thing and trying to make every1 belive that it is happening, and not adhering to the rules they set down themselves."

Making millions of what?

And you wouldn't trust any source as it's not the view you would like to see. If I however put a source in acceptence to your views on this issue that originated from Donald Duck you would jump up and down saying its credible (exadriated of course)

My photography website