View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Well, who cares lol, but here's the attachment again (it works on my comp).

And also, there's some missing files:

Look at the trees! I saw some .dds files that looked important but there was none matching the trees I used...

And the new weather doesn't work either... sheet.

But wait, the gun sounds? Well, I only did the MP5, and the .50cal sounds. The LW sounds and the BHD sounds for the MP5 and .50cal were both realistic sounds so I used Audacity to combine them. I hardly hear any difference, but they're combined and better!

The Barret sound... Audacity can't even increase the damn sound lol. Looking for other editors now really...

I dunno what else I'm gonna do as those trees, etc. make the mod great lol.

* Edit: I've added the .pcx files for the weather so I hope it works now. The .env files are 1KB so how can they display weather lol? So the .pcx files should do the trick.

There's about a hundred .dds files but I think they're shared .dds files, rather than one for one. So in other words, if I had ''tree01.3di'', it doesn't mean there'll be ''tree01.dds''; there's shared .dds and one .3di file will probably need several of them.

Chris
Attached Files
File Type: zip 50cal_sounds.zip (64.0 KB, 13 views)
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black

Last edited by Chrispy; 01-03-2007 at 01:16 AM.