Thread: Water = Fuel
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
I herd that too but never found an actual story on it anywhere so I don't know if it's true or not. But I believe that the corps have somthing to do with this.

The only downside to water fuel is it also requires electricity, which has to come from somewhere (like fuel..).. But I'm sure it would only take a small ammount of fuel to make the electricity to turn water into a source of fuel. Hell, you could use a battery instead of fuel, and use an alternator to recharge the battery. The best part about this is the water used can be recycled for use again AND again AND again. This guy drove 100 Miles with 8 OUNCES of water or 0.0625 gallons. WHAT THE F&&** ARE WE WAITING FOR?

I really have no idea why this sorta stuff does not take off. E85 is good, but not better then actual fuel. Did you know that if your car ran on pure E85 you would be paying $4.00 a gallon for 87grade fuel? That's almost $2.00 more per gallon, AND you get less gas milage. It would also require 90% of all crop fields in the United states to grow ONLY CORN, just to supply the US. Yet, that's what everyone (*cough* the corporations) are pushing for. All it provides is cleaner air... yet many studies proove that man made fossel fuels are not causing global warming (hell I LIKE global warming, it's nicer out) or hurting our o-zone. What about dissel? It's cheaper (Except for places that jack up prices), more miles to the gallon and burns cleaner. Why aren't more cars made with disel engines?

Politics and corporations drive me ^&D*&F INSANE.
If you vanish in the next 24 hours...