View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 08:23 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea im aware of that Chief and i do agree about the CD Key but they can only do cd key now if they remake the game most likely due to the byppass screen.Im not sure an update would take it off would it?

I know ppl can change there ips but some have to ask there ISP to and some ISPS want a good reaon to.But after so many ips and being caught in other servers and there ip sent to a system that updates by having someone monitor it a few hours every day, adding new ips and verifying proof.They will eventually get the idea they cant hide anymore and are going to get banned within just a few minutes from everyon running this program hooked up to the system of ips on there server.

Which PB will do pretty much the job its just it should be required everyone enabling it and have it running to host.

Still PB has failed to catch the aimbot cheats in JOTR, and its one the worst ones used i have seen.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?